Ashok Johari , D.ORTHO, MS ORTHO, MBBS, FRCS,FCPS
- Name: Ashok Johari
- Degree: D.ORTHO, MS ORTHO, MBBS, FRCS,FCPS
- Title / Position: Orthopaedic Srugeon
- Place of Employment / Office Name: Childrens Orhtopaedic Center
- Street Address: Bobby Apart, Lady Jamshedji Road
- City: Mumbai
- State/Province: Maharashta
- Zip/Postal code: 400016
- Country: India
- Office phone number: 091 22 24374040
- Medical or Surgical Specialty: Pediatric Orthopaedics
Professional Education and Memberships
- Medical School: College of Physicians & Surgeons of Bombay
- Residency: College of Physicians & Surgeons of Bombay
- Fellowship training:
Japanese CDH Prevention Society
National Academy of Medical Sciences – MAMS
National Academy of Medical Sciences – FAMS
The Royal College of Surgeons of England – FRCS
- Society Memberships (list up to four only):
Paediatric Orthopaedic Society of India
Indian Orthopaedic Association
Indian Academy of Cerebral Palsy
- Academic contributions for DDH research or education including publications:
- ‘Residual Problems in Septic Arthritis of the Hip in Childhood’. Thesis submitted for the degree of M.Ch.Orth. of the University of Liverpool, England, Dec. 1988.
- Osteomyelitis of Ilium Published in the Infection Issue of the ‘Indian Practitioner’, Vol.XXVIII, no 6, pp 511-514, June 1985.
- Infantile Septic Hip. Lecture published in the Proceedings of the C.M.E. of the 36th Annual Conference of the Indian Orthopaedic Association, Madras, Dec. 1991.
- Newer Horizons in Paediatric Orthopaedics. Guest Editorial published in “Indian Paediatrics” Vol.30, No. 9, Pg. 1067-1070, September 1993.
- Recent Advances in Paediatric Orthopaedics. Lecture published in the text “Paediatric Orthopaedics.” Proceedings of the 16th C.O.E. of Orthopaedic Research and Education Foundation, India. Edited by Dr.D.K.Taneja, pg.341-352, 1998.
- Hip Fractures in Children. Published in the Proceedings of the19th COE of Orthopaedic Research and Education Foundation, India entitled ‘Recent Trends in Fracture Management’, edited by Dr. D.K.Taneja, pg. 235-250, 2001.
- ‘Management of Painful Stiff Hip in Children’ – lecture published in the proceedings of the IOA-ICL 2003 – Problems and Solutions in Paediatric Hip Pathology, pg. 64, May 2003.
- ‘Revision Surgery for DDH’ – lecture published in the proceedings of the IOA-ICL 2003 – Problems and Solutions in Paediatric Hip Pathology, pg. 83-99 , May 2003.
- ‘Revision surgery for developmental dysplasia of the hip’ – Indian Journal of Orthopaedics, Vol. 37 No. 4, October 2003, pg. 233-236.
- ‘The role of hip arthrography in developmental dysplasia of the hip’ – by Dr. B.Singh and Dr. A.N. Johari, published in the Indian Journal of Orthopaedics Vol. 37 No. 4, October 2003, pg. 244-246.
- Evaluation Of A Patient Of Cerebral Palsy With Diplegia. DDH In The Older Child – Evaluation And Decision Making. The Infected And Destroyed Hip Reconstruction Options Published In The Proceedings Of POSICON, 2012.
- Age groups you are accepting new hip dysplasia patients: Infants and children, Adolescents