Colin F. Moseley, MD, CM, FRCS
- Name: Colin F. Moseley
- Degree: MD, CM, FRCS
- Title / Position: Shriners, Clinical Professor of Orthopedic Surgery University of California Los Angeles / IHDI Medical Advisory Board Member / IHDI Research Coordinator
- Place of Employment / Office Name: The Shriners Hospital for Crippled Children
- Street Address: 3160 Geneva Street
- City: Los Angeles
- State/Province: California
- Zip/Postal code: 90020-1199
- Country: United States
- Office phone number: 213.388.3150
- Medical or Surgical Specialty: Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedics
Professional Education and Memberships
- Medical School: McGill University Montrreal
- Residency: Royal Victoria Hospital/McGill University
- Fellowship training:
Case Western Reserve University Cleveland
American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons, U.S. National Board of Medical Examiners
- Society Memberships (list up to four only):
American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, Canadian Orthopaedic Society
- Academic contributions for DDH research or education including publications:
- Horn BD, Moseley CF. Current concepts in the management of pediatric hip disease. Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, 71-A; 1386-1391, 1989
- Beauchesne R; Miller F; Moseley C. Proximal femoral osteotomy using the AO fixed-angle blade plate. J Pediatr Orthop, 1992 Nov-Dec;12(6):735-40.
- Sankar WN, Neubuerger CO, Moseley CF. Femoral head sphericity in untreated developmental dislocation of the hip. J Pediatr Orthop. 2010 Sep;30(6):558-61.
- Sankar WN, Neubuerger CO, Moseley CF. Femoral anteversion in developmental dysplasia of the hip. J Pediatr Orthop. 2009 Dec;29(8):885-8.
- Sankar WN, Tang EY, Moseley CF. Predictors of the need for femoral shortening osteotomy during open treatment of developmental dislocation of the hip. J Pediatr Orthop. 2009 Dec;29(8):868-71.
- Sankar WN, Young CR, Lin AG, Crow SA, Baldwin KD, Moseley CF. Risk factors for failure after open reduction for DDH: a matched cohort analysis. J Pediatr Orthop. 2011 Apr-May;31(3):232-9.
- Moseley CF. The Biomechanics of the Pediatric Hip. Orthop Clin N Am; 11:3-16, 1980.
- Horn BD; Moseley CF. Current concepts in the management of pediatric hip disease. Curr Opin Rheumatol 1992 Apr;4(2):184-90.
- Moseley CF. Developmental hip dysplasia and dislocation: management of the older child. Instr Course Lect. 2001;50:547-53.
- Moseley CF. Open Reduction of the Hip and Salter Innominate Osteotomy. Chapter in Masters Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery – Pediatrics, Tolo, V, ed. Lippincott-Raven 2007.
- Age groups you are accepting new hip dysplasia patients: Not accepting new patients